Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rain, rain go away....

After a weeks delay and still no action this week, I rang my friend at Romeo Homes to ask the big question - what in the heck is going on??????   Only to be told that the framer has been held up because of the rain - I have visited our concrete throne twice this week and have spotted builders galore going hell for leather constructing houses, our neighbours across the road had their chippie onsite today starting their frame.   I have been told he will start early next week.   I'll be there on my usual Tuesday check, and if there is still no action, well................

10 comments:

Tonia said...

You tell them Janine! No excuses next time! Or else Deb will be at their throats haha xo

Lou and Neen said...

How frustrating for you when you see other progress....hope there are no excuses for not starting next week. Our fingers are crossed for you.

Tash said...

I can't believe they gave you that excuse, don't worry good weather next week so I'm sure it will start and be up in no time :)

Raelene said...

Patience my dear!!! Good things, blah blah blah.
Keep your focus on the end goal and celebrate the milestones along the way. Xx

Janine K said...

Thank you all ladies for your words of wisdom.

Raelene said...

I laughed when I typed that. I could hear your voice saying that to me a few months ago!!!

Janine K said...

Damn I hate it when things said come back to bite you!!!!!

Debra said...

I keep driving past - not even the timber delivered. Ours was being erected in pouring rain Melbourne Cup weekend and neighbouring nail/air guns on sites are freaking BonBon out! rain doesn't stop these guys Janine. Keep onto them. Might be around Tuesday - possibly brickie starting front planter box.

Debra said...

I see FRAME!!!! on BonBon's and my walk, plus Romeo Car speeding towards site.

It's all happening??

Janine K said...

Debra, thank you!!!!!!!
Does this mean you are back in cyberspace?????