Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Plumbing and Pipes

Never thought I would get excited about plumbing - but I am!!!   Swung past the block today, and it was a hive of activity with about 5 men working there, trucks, diggers etc. all doing pipework and drainage for us.
So excited to see more progress, its starting to become a reality.










Also the council workers were planting our tree on the naturestrip,  lets hope it survives the build.

Personally, I would have waited till the house is built!



Here's some pics.

8 comments:

Tonia said...

Woooooohhhhoooooooooooooo Janine!!! How exciting :))))

Raelene said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!
Sexy looking tree too. Fingers crossed the builders protect it. But judging by our site, it'll be roadkill in weeks.

Have you got a slab date yet??

Janine K said...

Not yet Reinsey but I am guessing a couple of weeks?

Raelene said...

I seem to remember our pipes sitting there for AGES before the pour, but it probably was only 2 weeks. Everything seems exaggerated in build-land!
I think I can feel a cough coming on. I've GOT to get down to the house and see what's been going on this week. We might have a kitchen and even architraves by now. Or...nothing!

Janine K said...

If you are sick tomorrow I can meet you for a look, not playing tennis tomorrow"

Debra said...

Hey there saw the pipes being installed....thought you might be lurking. Fantastic house is on its way - slab real soon. Love the nature strip Ornamental Pear.

Janine K said...

Deb, welcome back, we are all suffering withdrawals without you!

Debra said...

I'm soooo sad (and angry) with no internet.....want to be part of everyone's blogs; feel very left out at the moment. Doing my best to get connected. Imagining your excitement and watching everyone's house progress. You might all have a home before I have communication.