Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy birthday David!!

Here we are in the other red centre of the country celebrating David's birthday. Note the lovely stacked stone behind Reinsey! We are having the first glass and some delicious Camembert as well. We will need this break before all hell breaks loose with the build!

We had a great time.   Penola turned on the beautiful weather and we managed to visit the Mini Jumbuck factory store, and 4 Wineries!


Needless to say we did come back with some beautiful wine - pity about the internet access, it really did stink!  I have blog withdrawals.

I am off to paint our site pegs tomorrow morning, and will be delivering the required piece of paper to the builder in the morning, and will be asking them when we can expect a site start.   Their piece of paper says within 4 weeks of return of the piece of paper!?!?!   Reinsey will be in her house before we even begin at this rate.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Happy Birthday David, Glad someone is sitting and enjoying themself, sounds wonderful....I am moving house!!!! Short break and load up again whilst John watches Bombers - he would enjoy the wine, camembert looks good to me.

Raelene said...

I've thought about changing my name to cheese. Maybe "fromage" sounds a little better. Imagine the wedding vows (not that Loz has or will ever ask me), Do you Loz take "cheese" to be.......

Janine - thats a classic that you're away on a romantic weekend with your loving husband, celebrating his birthday, and taking pics of stacked stone walls for me. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!