Sunday, April 1, 2012

Its so easy seeing green

The day that I have waited for for 3 months arrived yesterday.   I never thought I could get so excited about seeing a lawn, but after so long staring out the windows at dirt, I am one happy lady.


Here's the progress pictures:

Village Green turf delivered

Even Raymond is doing a happy dance for us

Installation in progresss


The finished result complete with sprinklers


The weather was just perfect today for laying the turf, now to get it established for 6 weeks or so, then mulch, paving and my modular vegetable garden can be installed.

Next weekend we begin on the front - too exciting!!

3 comments:

Linni said...

so jealous of your lovely green lawn!! It looks fantastic Janine. Ours is just lots and lots of weeds LOL
Can't wait to see what you do out the front too.

Debra said...

I asked too soon (my blog)....absolutely magnificent and what a weekend to enjoy the transformation.

Does anyone appreciate the work involved to get to turf!?

Certainly the icing on the cake.

Bon's going to love running around on that!

PuzSol said...

Looks lovely... still looking at various shades of brown here... making small progress, and hanging out for the green to arrive... even if it means I'll have to mow it again.

You gotta love a happy tradie.

All the best.