Friday, November 5, 2010

R.I.P. Sad news

I am officially in mourning, my dear hard drive in my computer has passed away, am I in tears yes, because, although I did back up the 13gig of music and all the photos, plus my important personal files onto the external hard drive, I have lost all my email addresses and all my email, including all the emails to Premier Homes - arrrggg.   I am getting a new hard drive put in as we speak, and although nothing really major has been lost, its now a pain in the butt to re-download all the shareware I had installed and to get my email addresses back.I would be crying buckets of tears if I hadn't backed up my photos and music.   So to all you people out there who think they are ok - you are NOT - BACK UP YOUR FILES, MUSIC & PHOTOS IMMEDIATELY.
I had no warning, it just went KAPUT!!!

2 comments:

Raelene said...

I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news of your hard drives sudden departure. Please know that we're thinking of you in your sad time of loss :(

I'd be TOTALLY freaking out... And I'm off to back up RIGHT now!!!

Debra said...

ditto.......arrrrgh!!!!! We've had trouble with ours since moving into Lukes house, now you've really got me worried.