Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

After an email 10 days ago, and a telephone call yesterday, James, the elusive Premier Salesman finally contacted me today.    Firstly by email to tell me that he had just got back from holidays today (yes David I can hear you say, I told you so) and would review our status and get back to me by the end of the day.

While Deb (one of our lovely new future neighbours) put her colour coordinating hat on her head and stuck it in the boot of my car inspecting my laminates and tiles, the elusive James called me on my mobile with a few questions and has promised me that he will have the final costings and drawings by the end of the week.  At last we finally may see some action.

4 comments:

Raelene said...

Final costings... and then site start on..?????
Post title is HILARIOUS! You're more impatient than I am, woman!!

Debra said...

It was a day of 'coincidences'?
Handles and Salesmen...we just planned coffee.

kysbigadventure said...

Looking forward to your start. I'll be able to give you daily updates as I will be able to see them working from my living room given my neighbours still don't want to put a fence up. I'm a bitter woman aren't I? I'm excited for you. It can't be too far off. I even swing by Deb's some time of a night to see the progress and we haven't even met (must do something about that).

Debra said...

Look forward to the visit Kylie. So sorry to hear about the fence fiasco, very upsetting and rude on their part. Have you contacted the council to see where you stand?