Thursday, September 30, 2010

When the body doesn’t cooperate with the brain!!


 

Nothing to report on the house front, but today visited the Orthopedic Surgeon about the troublesome knee which has threatened to put my tennis career on permanent hold.


All good, after having an arthroscope in November to repair the torn meniscus, he sees no reason why I cannot continue to play – which is fab news, as although Sam Stosur needn't get worried yet, I do enjoy my MidWeek Ladies Comp. and the lovely ladies that I play with, and I want to be one of those 70 year olds that we play against that make us run the baseline, while they just stand there and position the ball to within ½ an inch of the base & side lines!! And as those who know us well, tennis is a big part of our lives, so even though David doesn't play anymore, his executive duties keep him very busy, as do my tennis duties as well.  

This is my most recent premiership (that's me 2nd from the right) – hopefully not my last!!!

1 comment:

Raelene said...

*wolf whistle* Nice legs there Mrs K!
Congrats on your return to the game. Hope the next pennant isn't too far away!!