Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Block


Today, visited the above for the first time in about 3 weeks, very disappointed to see that the huge truck that was there three weeks ago, is still parked on our block.   But there seems to be some progress and it looks like they have started putting services in and the road has definitely been levelled in preparation for the real thing eventually.  

I also met our neighbour down the road Kylie at her house which is just at lock up stage.
What a lovely lady, in the future I can see many a late night will be  spent down there in her purpose-built scrapbooking room!!

2 comments:

Raelene said...

BS... no way are you guys scrappers too!!!!????
Sounds like you and Ky had a great afternoon - lucky - so wish I could have been there. Next time!

kysbigadventure said...

There will be regular Friday night scraps at my place girls. And not too far to walk if you have one too many drinks while you scrap ;-).

It was lovely to meet you too Janine, I am so happy that I have great neighbours.