Saturday, March 27, 2010

In The Beginning.....

It all began when I uttered those ominous words.... "I Was Thinking"!

Six months ago I would have said you can carry me out of this house in a pine box. But one day when watering our sizeable backyard I thought, boy I am over this size block - and lets face it we are not getting any younger.

So off we were that very next weekend looking at Display Homes - very exciting and interesting to see how they have changed over 31 years since we built Charles Green. It didn't take us long to find that ideal home - the Jamieson by Premier Homes, it met our criteria for a new house, 3 bedrooms, 1 study, 2 living areas, nice outdoor area.

But first of all we have to find land to fit the house that follows our strict criteria: Must be in the City of Casey, must be flat, must be smaller than our current block - and so the search begins.

1 comment:

David K said...

'I Was Thinking' always has a cost associated......but this is a grand scale
But I am looking forward to the move